When Clare and her family go on holiday, she is not allowed to take her pet spider Harry with her - so when he sneaks away with her Clare is told off. But when her mum's suitcase goes missing, who can save the day?
* Purple/Band 8 books offer developing readers literary language, with some challenging vocabulary.
* Text type: A story with a familiar setting
* Posters on pages 22 and 23 advertise Harry's services for finding lost items and remind the readers of Harry's talents.
* Curriculum links: Citizenship: People who help us; Animals and us.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.